Parker Tide is a premier provider of government human resources solutions. Our Human Resources Solutions Division offers a full range of operational support and HR outsourcing services for government HR organizations. We offer solutions that range from full-scale operations of an agency’s human resources functions to staff support to fill specific agency HR needs to consulting for solutions you can apply internally.
Parker Tide maintains a large database of skilled HR professionals with deep experience in human resources programs, policies and operations. These skilled employees and consultants have provided services including classification, employee benefits, employee and labor relations, official personnel file review, personnel recruitment and staffing and retirement counseling and calculations services. We also provide full adjudication services, including HSPD-12 compliance; assisting agencies that need to process and badge their new and existing full time employees and contractors on a timely basis.
Parker Tide has worked with over 50 Federal clients. We have a streamlined process to support Human Resources.
Resource needs in these areas:
- Adjudication, including HSPD-12 compliance capability
- Employee Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Official Personnel File/Electronic Official Personnel File Maintenance
- Personnel Processing
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Retirement Counseling and Calculations
Parker Tide employees and consultants have capabilities in the areas of:
- Conducting Job Analyses
- Developing Crediting Plans
- Drafting Vacancy Announcements
- Determining Eligibility, Qualifications, Status and Veterans’ Preference
- Tracking Applicant Information and Making Resumes Available Online
- Communicating with and assisting Applicants and Hiring Managers
- Rating and Ranking
- Preparing Certificates of Eligibles and Noncompetitive Referrals
- Conducting Panel Reviews
- Setting Pay and Making Job Offers
- Coding SF-52s
- The Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
- The Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)
- CSRS-Offset regulations and guidelines (including hazardous duty retirement)
- Individual Retirement Record (IRR) reporting requirements
- Full adjudication services, including providing full HSPD-12 support services
Our HR professionals are skilled at researching and interpreting federal policies and laws to determine the proper courses of action for complex cases. They are also skilled in developing and implementing plans to correct those employees’ retirements impacted under the Federal Erroneous Retirement Coverage Corrections Act (FERCCA). Parker Tide performs work in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.