Culture: People, Partnerships and Performance
Parker Tide leads with an integrity-based approach combining a concern for the law, managerial accountability and fiscal responsibility. We value our people, their experience and the high standards we set for ourselves and our work. Together, our shared sense of commitment to excellence is at the heart of what we do: helping clients achieve greater success.
Our consultative approach reflects partnership, innovative solutions and performance. We believe that healthy working relationships are built on trust, and that trust is earned by delivering quality results time and time again. Our team brings unparalleled experience from decades in Federal government and corporate management to strategically lead through complex situations and provide innovative solutions to save costs and improve efficiencies. We commit to a performance-based partnership where our success is dependent on the success of our client’s mission.
Our Vision: we create roadmaps to success
At Parker Tide, our values shape the we way we approach business, how we work with each other and our clients, and how we retain talent. We create roadmaps to success for federal agencies to increase efficiencies, retain high quality experts, meet critical deadlines and streamline complex project requirements.
Across a variety of contracting specialties, our holistic unified approach recognizes the fundamental integration of human capital, training, and professional management to achieve success and maximize effectiveness.
Our core values are based on:
- Delivering outstanding results by establishing a culture of exceptional execution.
- Continuously improving and intensely focusing on how we can operate more effectively.
- Recruiting highly qualified people and learning from their experience to foster an environment of professional growth.
- Operating with transparency by communicating with unwavering candor, honesty and respect.
- Being accountable by measuring ourselves against the highest standards of integrity and fiscal responsibility.